- In the spring term the children enjoyed ‘Chicken School’ and learnt more about life cycles as they observed eggs hatch and chicken develop.During the summer term we watched as eggs became caterpillars, then cocoons hatch into Painted Lady Butterflies. We realised the butterflies during our first birthday celebrations.
- Jonathan visited the school on several occasions during the year with his Jungle Road Show.
- YR went on a trip to Roves farm and learnt about lambs and the changes that occur in spring.
- We have been growing beans and learning about Jack and The Beanstalk.
- We worked with The Wildlife Trust planted 61 trees in our school grounds.
- We planted a first birthday celebration tree.
- We have been bulb planting in our school grounds.