- Our morning session starts at 8:30am and afternoon session starts at 12:30pm.
- We come in and explore some of our challenges or enjoy a good boogie with 'Music and Rhyme time'.
- We then start our day by saying 'hello' to everyone and learning a new concept.
- The majority of our day is spent exploring and learning through play. During this time, the Nursery staff play alongside the children and help to move their learning forwards. Please log onto the Interactive Learning Diary to see what your child has been learning. You are also welcome to come in and see each child's 'Magic Square' in the classroom at any time.
- Mid session we come together for a shared snack, where we focus on practising good manners, storytelling and having class discussions.
- We end our sessions with 'Magic Maths' and Nursery Rhymes.
- Our sessions end at 11:30am and 3:30pm.
Our days are exciting and busy, please ensure your child arrives promptly at the start of their session.
We learn about a new book and theme each week.
We introduce a new theme on a Monday and all of our weekly challenges are related to theme of the week. Please see the easel outside the classroom to see the theme of the week.
We have PE every Tuesday morning (Mrs Ash) and Thursday afternoon (Mrs Fabian).
On Wednesday's we have 'Special Snack'. We learn to cook something new or try a new tasty food. Please see the easel outside the classroom to see what we are making for Special Snack and photos of the finished product.
Each week we have alternate Weelie Wednesday and Fun Friday. During these days, we get out all of the large physical equipment, learn team games and ride bikes.