Monday 15th June
Tuesday 16th June
We're all enjoying being in school this week . . . Miss Francis and Miss Plank in Scotland Class and Mrs McGregor in the Nursery. We will make you some videos so you can see how we are getting on and to share some of our favourite books . . . I think 'I Really Want the Cake' might make an appearance soon! We have enjoyed seeing how hard some of you are working at home too, well done!
This week Oxford Owl for Home has added extra RWI resources for you:
Two more non-fiction books at Yellow Level
There are now five Sound blending eBooks, ensuring a wider range of words are covered, including CVC, CCVC and CVCC words are covered.
Guidance for Read Write Inc Phonics at Home
Please use the Speed Sounds and Spelling lessons each day. You will find them on the Ruth Miskin page on YouTube.
From 1st June, all films will be available from 9.30am.
- Mrs Biddiscombe’s Group Set 3
- Miss Algeo’s Group Set 3
- Miss Francis’ Group Set 3
- Mrs McGregor’s Group Set 3
- Miss Barlow’s Group Set 3
Remember that there are also daily reading films and the new daily Read and Hold a Sentence:
The films are:
- Read Red Words 1 (for all children)
- Read Longer Words (for children who can read Set 3 sounds and words confidently)
- Read and a Hold a Sentence 2 (For children reading and writing words with Set 2 sounds confidently and learning Set 3 sounds)
- At https://www.ruthmiskin.com/en/find-out-more/parents/ you will find the 'Read Write Inc Phonics Guide for Parents. Here you will also find other helpful parent videos.
We hope you have a great evening and we look forward to seeing your work tomorrow!
Miss Francis, Mrs McGregor and Miss Plank