Hello, we are updating you based on the information we currently have. Please be patient with us whilst we are awaiting further information from the organisers.
We have taken the decision to cancel dance club after school for this week and next, inline with government guidance.
At the moment we have been advised that the heat on Monday 27th April WILL BE postponed, as yet we have no new date. If we make it to the final, this will be held in July in Oxford. As you can appreciate, this may take time to confirm, whilst the organisers await communication from theatres.
This will obviously impact on the organisation of the spectators coach and again once we are able to make firm arrangements, we will do so.
We will keep you updated as and when we receive further information and we will arrange additional rehearsals once we know more.
Thank you for support and understanding.
Mrs Ash and Mrs Fabian