East Wichel Community Primary Pupil School and Nursery
Head Lice Policy
- If a child is observed as having Head Lice the class teacher will inform the parents at the end of the day.
- If a case of head lice is known in a class, a leaflet will be sent home to all families which will provide guidance about treatment.
- Regular ‘Bug Buster’ weekends will be announced during the year, to ensure the spread of head lice is kept to a minimum.
- No child will be excluded for having Head Lice.
- Treatment and special combs are available from the chemist.