The Nest - Early Birds Breakfast Club and Night Owls After School Club
The Nest September 2020
We are delighted to be able to inform you that The Nest will be reopening for Breakfast and After School Club on Wednesday 2nd September for Year 1 – Year 6 children and on Monday 7th September for Nursery and Reception children.
If you require a space at either or both clubs you will need to complete the application form via the link below as soon as possible, applications close 10am on Wednesday 22nd July to enable us to plan groups for the start of the school year.
We have taken lots of steps to keep children as safe as possible and for us to be able to re-open the clubs. To enable us to do this as safe as possible we have had to apply some changes in the way our clubs will run.
- Children will be in bubbles with restricted number of children and a member of staff will be allocated to each bubble.
- There will be 2 drop off/collection point parents will be advised, where to drop off/collect their children from once they have been offered a place in the club.
- You will need to book for the days you require, we will be unable to offer ad hoc sessions or change sessions around on a weekly basis.
- Priority will be given to vulnerable children, children who are in the care of the local authority, children who were already using the services and children who require the most session per week.
- Parents will need to collect their children promptly at the end of the time requested ie 4.30pm, 5.30pm or 6pm
- Parents who are later than 5 minutes after their collection time will have to wait until the next collection time and will be charged for the additional time.
- Parents later than 5 minutes after 6pm will be charged late fees as shown in our charges. The charges increase per child per 5 minutes.
Application link is now closed, please contact Mrs Hole for availability via contact form below.
Download an application form here.
Contact The Nest
If you would like to contact The Nest Team please complete the form below. Please be aware that this message will go direct to The Nest Manager and not the School Office. Should this message be urgent please contact the school office on 01793 695134