Social Media Policy
Social Medial Policy
These sections are from our Social Media Policy and are guidance for Parents and pupils. You can read full our Policy by following this link
Guidance for pupils using social networking applications:
• No pupil may attempt to access or access social networking applications during the school
• Pupils who are allowed to walk to and from school without an adult may bring a mobile
phone to school. This must be handed into the class teacher at the beginning of the school
• No pupil should invite or attempt to join a staff area on social networking applications.
pupils attempt to do this, the member of staff is to inform the Head Teacher.
• Pupils should report any improper contact or cyber bullying to the class teacher in
confidence in accordance with the Anti Bullying Policy
Guidance for parents/carers using social networking applications:
• Parents/carers should not post pictures of pupils, other than their own child, on social networking
applications where these photographs have been taken at a school event without prior permission
from the other pupils’ parents/ carers.
• Parents should not post malicious or fictitious comments on social networking applications about
any school representative.